I'm never comfortable, but look, part of the mistake I see in many business people, and they've admitted it, they got comfortable when their company was excellent.
I saw many business owners online who could be making a killing right now. They could have started pivoting their businesses three years ago. That's what we started doing in the event of a market correction. They'll admit, they're comfortable, they thought everything would be great. That's a lesson I have learned one too many times, the hard way. You can not allow yourself to get comfortable.
This isn't just coping. This is a conversation for those that are hunters. When we talk about people getting comfortable, here's what I see from the small business, medium, large enterprise. Our sweet spot we work with is typically a minimum of eight to 10 million or one to 300 employees. Even in those companies, people are comfortable, and it's because they're not hunters. We've gotten too comfortable in just having leads fed to us or having a business.
A hunter mentality starts at the top. As a CEO, I'm a hunter, I'm looking for where I can hunt. Our next remarket will be hit and run. We're going to see the difference between the marketers and the salespeople because the salespeople are going to win.
Listen in to find out:
• Why you should be a hunter
• How hunters will win in the new market
• What to do when deals aren’t coming in to your business
• Why you shouldn’t let the COVID storm take you out
• Why everyone has something to sell
• Why you should have a fiscally fit company
• How others got comfortable when business was good and how this is coming back to bite them financially
For more information, visit the show notes at https://www.amandaabella.com/ladawn-having-fiscally-fit-company